Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Public Relations Officer I
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Public Relations Officer I
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public
Relations or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions with working
experience of at least four (4) years in related field.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To prepare speeches for executives, organizing press conferences and
• planning requisite for finding appropriate platforms for Authority’s functions.
• To prepare scripts for the Authority’s advertisements.
• To ensure that all major events and ceremonies of the Authority are correctly covered and advertised.
• To organize official functions of the Authority.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by his/her supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
Method of Application
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.e their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers