Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Procurement and Supplies Officer II
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Procurement and Supplies Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holders of Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management, Materials Management, Logistics Management or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions with registration by PSPTB as Graduate Procurement and Supplies personnel.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To ensure contracts are implemented as per their terms and conditions.
• To prepare statements of requirements and/technical specifications.
• To advise on best procurement strategies in collaboration with user department.
• To evaluate vendor performance and advice accordingly.
• To maintain an up-to-date filing system on pricing and vendors to ensure immediate and accurate access to information.
• To prepare bid documents and Tender advertisements.
• To coordinate preparation of technical specifications, statement of requirements and terms of reference.
• To post Annual Procurement Plan information to the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Database.
• To perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.