Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Principle Marketing Officer II
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Principle Marketing Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Business Administration majoring in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Economics, Economic Planning or its equivalent from a recognized institution with working experience of at least thirteen (13) years. Computer skills are added advantage.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• Formulating programs for educational tours
• Collaborating with stakeholders in the tourism industry to share visitors experiences in terms of needs and wants
• Informing tour operators and hotel service providers on the change of fees, tariffs and other charges
• Ensuring timely production, distribution and updating of all tourism promotional materials
• Coordinating tourism promotional activities
• Prepare departmental budget and reports
• Advising on appropriate ways of improving the handling of visitors to the park
• Advising on how to exploit all potential income generating opportunities without compromising the integrity of our parks
• Participating in the preparation of GMP/EIA and tourism marketing strategic plan and;
• Other relevant duties as may be assigned by supervisor
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.