Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Plant Operator II-Heavy Plants x3
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
3 Plant Operator II-Heavy Plants
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of at least form four, Trade test Certificate level II in Mechanical, Electrical Installation, Plumbing and Pipe fittings and Earth moving plants or equivalent qualifications from VETA or any other recognized Institution with Class “F” Driving License. Priority will be given to applicants with five years working experience.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To operate heavy duty machines such as wheel loader, excavator and bulldozer.
• To maintain logbooks and movement records for heavy machines/plants according to regulations.
• To report on technical need/breakdown of heavy machines/plants.
• To ensure regular check, cleanliness and serviceability of heavy duty machines/plants.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales
Method of Application
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.