Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Planning Officer II
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Planning Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor degree in Economics, Agricultural Economics and
Agribusiness, Projects Planning and Management, Economic Planning or
equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions. Must have knowledge in ICT/Computer applications including MS-Office and any other professional packages.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• To participate in the process of collecting and dissemination of economic data for research, planning/investment.
• To participate in analyzing data collected for planning/investment purposes.
• To participate in formulation and development of strategies for improvement of productivity and service delivery.
• To participate in maintaining planning/investment database.
• To participate in collecting, analyzing and dissemination of economic statistical Data.
• To participate in research on investment opportunities available within and outside NCA.
• To participate in identifying investment opportunities within and outside NCA and advice on best ways of exploiting them.
• To participate in identifying alternative income sources besides tourism.
• (vii) To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
Method of Application
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.