Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Pharmaceutical Technician II
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Pharmaceutical Technician II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holders of Ordinary Diploma in Pharmacy, Pharmacology or equivalent from a
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To assist in the management and administration of drugs.
• To provide health care and advice/tips to patients on issues related to drugs.
• To ensure that medicines are adequately and properly in stock.
• To clean, and help maintain equipment and work areas, and sterilize glassware according to prescribed methods.
• To establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
• To order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, and supplies and enter inventory data into computer.
• To mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions
• To operate cash registers to accept payments from customers.
To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
In accordance to NCAA scales.
Method of Application
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.