Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Personal Secretary III x2
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
2 Personal Secretary III
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Form IV Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili plus Certificate in Secretarial Studies, Office Management, Computer Application, Information technology or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions who have passed Shorthand (English) and Hati Mkato (Kiswahili) at a speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of at least 50 words per minute with computer knowledge in MS-Word, MS-Excel, Internet, Email, and MSPublisher.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To assist in typing and printing official documents.
• To assist in keeping and maintaining typing, printing and photocopying facilities and their accessories.
• To assist in ensuring the office and that of the incumbent is clean and tidy.
• To assist in ensuring all consumables and other office requirements are in place.
• Type open reports, letters and other official documents.
• To receive, interview and direct visitors.
• To keep records of events, appointments, visitors and dates of meetings.
• To assist his/her boss in movement of files, documents and other items as may be needed.
• To facilitate communication between a boss and other subordinate.
• Previewing incoming and outgoing letters, mails, documents and files.
• To scan, fax, and binding office documents.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers