Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Office Assistants II x4
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
4 Office Assistants II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Form Four Certificate or equivalent qualifications with passes in English and Kiswahili who have attended less than one year training in relevant field.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To clean and maintain cleanliness of Offices, office equipments, furniture and surroundings.
• To collect, dispatch and deliver letters, files and other official documents.
• To carry machinery/equipments.
• To assist with basic office duties such as photocopying, binding, lamination and filing.
• To attend visitors and promptly serve them with water, tea/coffee and other needs.
• To serve office employees with water, tea/coffee upon demand.
• To serve as primary receptionist (Answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors).
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
Method of Application
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.