Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Internal Auditor II x2
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
2 Internal Auditor II
Direct Entry Qualifications.
Holder of Bachelor degree in Accounting, Accountancy, Finance, Commerce/Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions plus CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA or equivalent professional qualifications recognized by NBAA. Must have knowledge in ICT/Computer applications including MS-Office and Accounting Packages.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To assist in recording and reporting livestock/wildlife field cases to relevant authorities.
• To review internal controls and submit recommendations to supervisors.
• To execute audit programmes.
• To ensure that internal control systems are adequate to avert perpetration
• of frauds, misappropriation and embezzlements.
• To prepare audit reports based on the audit findings.
• To review the effectiveness of managerial controls and implementation of systems, policies and practices.
• To prepare internal audit programmes in accordance with generally
• accepted audit standards. .
• To organize and supervise staff carrying out audit on expenditure and revenue transactions.
• To perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
In accordance to NCA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.