Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Officer II x2
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
2 Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Communication Technology, Information Systems or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To design computer system charts and to provide the necessary systems documentation.
• To assist users in systems analysis and design.
• To schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems/programs.
• To prepare systems flow charts of information movements.
• To maintain and control existing systems and keep up to date systems/documentation standards.
• To undertake low level routine maintenance of ICT equipment.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’ salary scales.
Method of Application
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.d applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.