Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Games & Sports Officer II
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Games & Sports Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Physical Education and Sports or equivalent from recognized institution.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• Teaches Physical education at elementary stage.
• Takes charge of playing grounds, courts, equipment and facilities.
• Coaches games and sports.
• Supervises ball, track, field games and recreation.
• Promotes sports programs and games for staff.
• Conducts workshops and symposia on sports and games to the staff.
• Advises on infrastructure needs for games and sports.
• Advises on purchases of sports gear and any other sports equipment
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
Method of Application
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.