Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Drivers II x5
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
5 Drivers II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Secondary Education Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English having a valid Driving Licence Class “C” or “E” and one-year Basic Driving Course plus driving experience of at least one (1) year without causing accidents. Possession of Trade Test Grade II/Level II in Motor Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics is an added advantage.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To drive all types of passengers’ vehicles and heavy trucks.
• To maintain a log book for vehicle movement records according to regulations.
• To transport luggage/baggage/cargo/parcels to various destinations as may be required.
• To make regular check of vehicles to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
• To ensure the vehicle is maintained as required.
• To ensure the vehicle is equipped with all necessary accessories.
• To ensure the vehicle has valid Insurance and all statutory covers.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.