Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Administrative Officer II
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Administrative Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Human Resources planning and Management, Sociology or equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To arrange maintenance and repairs of office machines.
• To make travel arrangements for the management and staff
• To ensure that Office and premises are maintained and kept clean.
• To co-ordinate all seminars, workshops and training programmes.
• To ensure timely preparation of travel, accommodation and payment of allowances to those proceeding on training.
• To handle the agency’s protocol matters.
• To liaise with other service providers such as TANESCO, and water services providers
• To allocate office stationery and equipment to employees as required.
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.