Network And System Administrator at Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Information and Communication Technology Unit.
6.1Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- University bachelor Degree Computer Science, Information Systems,
Telecommunication Engineering, Software Engineering and Computer Engineering with minimum of 1 years internship/work experience from reputable institution in the same field as this job.
- Knowledge of SQL server and my SQL database.
- Strong ethics and understanding of business ethics and information security v Age between 18 and 45 years.
6.2 Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Linux Operating Systems, Networking Monitoring , Firewalls and Database programs and Switching.
- Knowledge of PHP or Database program language.
- Sufficient oral and written communication skills, ability to identify and convey requirements, designs and operation of hardware and software
- Wide knowledge of Web technology, Local/wide area Networking,
Telecommunications, server and client operating systems, development project management, ICT security, the concepts of distributed systems and web Technologies. v Sound professional judgment, flexibility, resourcefulness and initiative and tactful
6.3 Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain and administer computer system, networks and related computing environments and all related configurations.
- To perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- To diagnose, troubleshoot and resolves hardware, software or other network and system problems and replace defective components when necessary.
- To plan, coordinates and implement security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
- To monitor performance so as to determines whether adjustments need to be made and determine where changes will need to be made in the future
- To perform other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
6.4 Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to MAUWASA Salary Scale : MWAS 5/TGS D Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, E-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Testimonials and results slips and statement of results are not accepted
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS or any other courier, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th October, 2019.
MAGU URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATIONAUTHORITY
P.O. Box 52,