National Ranching Company Jobs in Tanzania : Production and Operations Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Ranching Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the Company is being relocated from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma and the transfer will be concluded before the end of February, 2019. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in 8 regions of mainland Tanzania. The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country’s livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit dedicated and competent staff in the following senior positions.
PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
Duty Station – Dodoma Reports to – General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
- Head of Production and Operations Department and responsible to the General Manager for all Production and Operations functions of NARCO.
- In conjunction with the production entities, draws up production and operations plans and assists in their implementation.
- Prepares plans for improving production and profitability.
- Reviews and modifies when necessary existing production and operations plans.
- Monitors livestock production and operations activities and advises on suitable techniques to improve productivity.
- Performs any other duties as may be directed by the General Manager.
Holder of a Master’s Degree in Animal Science or Veterinary Science or Range Management or equivalent qualifications plus at least five years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution. Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate.
An attractive salary in the Scale between NGSS 13-14 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on entry qualifications and experience.
The reward package for the above positions will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements
How to ApplyPlease apply in writing, in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
- An application letter.
- Birth Certificate
- Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
- Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.
- Certified Photocopies (non-returnable) of academic, professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents.