National Ranching Company Jobs in Tanzania : Principal Suppliers / Procurement Officer Grade II
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Ranching Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the Company is being relocated from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma and the transfer will be concluded before the end of February, 2019. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in 8 regions of mainland Tanzania. The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country’s livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit dedicated and competent staff in the following senior positions.
PRINCIPAL SUPPLIES/PROCUREMENT OFFICER GRADE II
Duty Station – Dodoma Reports to – Finance Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
- Coordinates the activities of the Procurement and Supplies Section and reports to the Finance Manager.
- Liaises with Ranch Managers in an effort to coordinate the activities relating to supplies.
- Deals with purchases of capital items.
- Is responsible for all matters relating to Local and International Tenders.
- Responsible for administering and interpreting Company’s purchasing policy of competitive prices.
- Makes detailed assessments of procurement dynamics of markets from time to time and provides advise to the Company through the Finance Manager.
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time by one’s reporting officer.
Holder of Certified Supplies and Procurement (CSP) who has been registered and approved by PSPTB and holder of a recognized University Degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration with previous experience in Materials Management or Holder of a Degree in Materials Management or Equivalent who has at least 5 years satisfactory working experience and obtained a degree in the above relevant fields.
An attractive Salary in the Scale between NGSS 11/12 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
The reward package for the above positions will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please apply in writing, in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
- An application letter.
- Birth Certificate
- Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
- Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.
- Certified Photocopies (non-returnable) of academic, professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents.
How to Apply
Qualified current NARCO employees are encouraged to apply.
Applications, which should reach the Company by close of business on 20th February, 2019, should be addressed to;
The General Manager, National Ranching Company Limited, Mavuno House, 2nd Floor, P. O. Box 9113, DAR ES SALAAM. Email: [email protected] Telephone Nos. +255 -22 – 2111956 +255 –22 – 2110393
APPLY TO: [email protected]
KONGWA BEEF – SIMPLY THE BEST IN TANZANIA