National Ranching Company Jobs in Tanzania : Principal Legal Officer Grade II
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Ranching Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Tanzania
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the Company is being relocated from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma and the transfer will be concluded before the end of February, 2019. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in 8 regions of mainland Tanzania. The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country’s livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit dedicated and competent staff in the following senior positions.
PRINCIPAL LEGAL OFFICER GRADE II
Duty Station – Dodoma Reports to – General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
- Issues notices for Board Meetings
- Writes minutes of the Board proceedings and follows up implementation of Board resolutions.
- Prepares files for Board meetings in liaison with heads of Departments.
- Makes arrangements for transport and accommodation during board meetings in liaison with administration division.
- Advises the General Manager on all legal aspects of the Company including contracts of all types adherence to the Company’s establishing Act and other legal matters.
- Makes follow up of all court cases with the Court or TLC.
- Registers all Company documents according to law.
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time by one’s reporting officer.
Holders of LLB and LLM from a recognized institution. Enrolled and registered as an Advocated with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
An attractive Salary in the Scale between NGSS 11/12 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
The reward package for the above positions will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please apply in writing, in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
- An application letter.
- Birth Certificate
- Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
- Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.
Certified Photocopies (non-returnable) of academic, professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents
How to Apply
Applications, which should reach the Company by close of business on 20th February, 2019, should be addressed to;
The General Manager, National Ranching Company Limited, Mavuno House, 2nd Floor, P. O. Box 9113, DAR ES SALAAM. Email: [email protected] Telephone Nos. +255 -22 – 2111956 +255 –22 – 2110393
APPLY TO: [email protected]
KONGWA BEEF – SIMPLY THE BEST IN TANZANIA