National Ranching Company Jobs in Tanzania : Marketing Manager
- Company: National Ranching Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the Company is being relocated from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma and the transfer will be concluded before the end of February, 2019. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in 8 regions of mainland Tanzania. The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country’s livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit dedicated and competent staff in the following senior positions.
Duty Station – Dodoma, with extensive country travel
Reports to – General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
- To initiate and develop marketing objectives, policies, procedures and
- To prepare and produce short and long term marketing plans and strategies.
- To develop effective advertising, promotional and publicity programmes for Company products and services.
- To identify areas of marketing research and prepare research intervention proposals and action plans in response to research outcome.
- To maintain a marketing data base for the Company and advise the Company on export markets.
- To develop contacts with investors and marketing project proposals to them.
- To conduct market research and collect marketing information.
- To ensure close contact with customers on marketing information.
- To promote the Company through media, TV and news papers.
- To maintain close contact with Ranch Managers on local market activities g. trade fairs and exhibition activities conducted in their regions, networking activities etc.
- Performs any other duties as may be directed by the General Manager.
Holder of a Master’s Degree in Marketing or MBA majoring in Marketing or equivalent qualifications plus at least five years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution. Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate.
An attractive salary in the Scale between NGSS 13 – 14 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on entry qualifications and experience.
The reward package for the above positions will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please apply in writing, in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
- An application letter.
- Birth Certificate
- Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
- Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.
Certified Photocopies (non-returnable) of academic, professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents
Method of Application
Applications, which should reach the Company by close of business on 20th February, 2019, should be addressed to;
The General Manager, National Ranching Company Limited, Mavuno House, 2nd Floor, P. O. Box 9113, DAR ES SALAAM. Email: [email protected] Telephone Nos. +255 -22 – 2111956 +255 –22 – 2110393
APPLY TO: [email protected]
KONGWA BEEF – SIMPLY THE BEST IN TANZANIA