National Ranching Company Jobs in Tanzania : Human Resource and Administrative Manager
- Company: National Ranching Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the Company is being relocated from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma and the transfer will be concluded before the end of February, 2019. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in 8 regions of mainland Tanzania. The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country’s livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit dedicated and competent staff in the following senior positions.
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Reports to – General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
- Head of Human Resources Management and Administration Department and responsible to the General Manager for all Human Resource Management and Administration functions of NARCO.
- Oversees human resource functions of recruiting, training and development, remuneration, staff welfare and labour relations’issues.
- Handles all the Company’s administrative and personnel affairs.
- Conducts periodic surveys to determine prospective Human Resource demands for the company.
- Plans and administers the provision and maintenance of efficient administrative services.
- Performs any other duties as may be directed by the General Manager.
Holder of a Master’s Degree in Public Administration or MBA majoring in General Management/Human Resources Management or equivalent qualifications plus at least five years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution. Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate.
An attractive Salary in the Scale between NGSS 13 – 14 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on entry qualifications and experience.
The reward package for the above positions will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please apply in writing, in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
- An application letter.
- Birth Certificate
- Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
- Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.
Certified Photocopies (non-returnable) of academic, professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents.
Method of Application
Qualified current NARCO employees are encouraged to apply.
Applications, which should reach the Company by close of business on 20th February, 2019, should be addressed to;
The General Manager, National Ranching Company Limited, Mavuno House, 2nd Floor, P. O. Box 9113, DAR ES SALAAM. Email: [email protected] Telephone Nos. +255 -22 – 2111956 +255 –22 – 2110393
APPLY TO: [email protected]
KONGWA BEEF – SIMPLY THE BEST IN TANZANIA