National Ranching Company Jobs in Tanzania : Chief Internal Auditor
- Company: National Ranching Company
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the Company is being relocated from Dar es Salaam to Dodoma and the transfer will be concluded before the end of February, 2019. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in 8 regions of mainland Tanzania. The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country’s livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit dedicated and competent staff in the following senior positions.
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR (CIA)
Duty Station – Dodoma
Reports to – General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
- In charge of the Internal Auditing activities of the Company and will report to the General Manager.
- Reviews and drafts audit programmes and supervises the execution of the programmes.
- Conducts special investigations.
- Reviews and drafts audit reports and liaises with accounting officers.
- Suggests improvement of internal control systems and suggests improvement in the accounting and financial procedures of the Company.
- Organises and supervises staff auditing at the ranches, centers and headquarters.
- Scrutinizes and advises department members on recommendations made by External Auditors.
- Liaises with external auditors on departmental reports and their replies.
- To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time by one’s reporting officer.
Holder of a Master’s Degree in Accounting, CPA (T) and registered as an Authorized Accountant with NBAA Board. Must
have high integrity, excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate. Must have at least five years relevant working experience in a reputable commercial organization.
An attractive Salary in the Scale NGSS 12 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
The reward package for the above positions will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements.
Method of ApplicationPlease apply in writing, in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
- An application letter.
- Birth Certificate
- Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
- Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.