National Economic Empowerment Council Jobs in Tanzania : Manager of Empowerment Funds
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Economic Empowerment Council
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The United Republic of Tanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/J/251 6th February, 2019
On behalf of the National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) and Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB) President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified, dynamic, intelligent and result–oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 7 vacant posts mentioned below;
The National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) was established in 2005 following the launch of the National Economic Empowerment Policy and enactment of the National Empowerment Act in 2004. The Council, under the Prime Minister’s Office, is mandated with the task of supervising, monitoring and coordinating all empowerment activities in the Country.
Manager of Empowerment Funds
Reporting to: Director of Empowerment Facilitation and Local Content
Objective: To Manage Mwananchi Empowerment Funds and Coordinate
other Empowerment Funds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive monthly reports of the implementation of each Empowerment Fund and prepare a consolidated report of all Empowerment Funds;
• Prepare and keep the database of all beneficiaries of various Empowerment Funds in the country;
• Provide technical advice on various challenges arising from various Empowerment Funds and suggest remedial measures;
• Prepare and conduct meetings for Empowerment Funds and other stakeholders for exchange of ideas;
• Facilitation of Harmonization process among the Empowerment Funds;
• Develop and facilitate implementation of sector and multi-sector strategies for mobilization and utilization of resources for economic empowerment Funds activities;
• Create a mechanism to link the private sector with the empowerment funds;
• Create awareness of the empowerment funds activities among the stakeholders;
• Scrutinize loan applications and cross check the compliance to approved criteria and make recommendations for approval by the NEEC;
• Prepare periodic progress reports on loan allocations and other reports that may be called for;
• Advise on strengthening networks and cooperation with loan beneficiaries for the purpose of ensuring smooth repayment of loans;
• Develop plans to mobilize and sensitize loan beneficiaries to repay the loans before taking recovery measures; and
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor Degree either in Economics, Commerce, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution plus Masters’ Degree in the related fields and having an experience of not less than 5 years in senior position.
Job application procedure
General Terms and Conditions of Service:
Successful Candidate will be employed on contract basis for a term of five years.
The Successful Candidate will be offered competitive remunerations according to the Board’s remuneration scheme.
Note; Those who were applied before are required to Re-apply