National Economic Empowerment Council Jobs in Tanzania : Human Resources and Administration Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Economic Empowerment Council
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
The United Republic of Tanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/J/251 6th February, 2019
On behalf of the National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) and Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB) President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified, dynamic, intelligent and result –oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 7 vacant posts mentioned below;
The National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) was established in 2005 following the launch of the National Economic Empowerment Policy and enactment of the National Empowerment Act in 2004. The Council, under the Prime Minister’s Office, is mandated with the task of supervising, monitoring and coordinating all empowerment activities in the Country.
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Reporting to: Director of Corporate Services
Objective: To provide expertise in Human Resources Management and Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Formulate and review staff Regulations, guidelines, conditions of service and Schemes of Service;
• Propose manpower development policies;
• Interpret, implement and maintain Labour laws and make sure that staff regulations are properly adhered to;
• Monitor personnel action such as performance appraisals, promotion, merit increases, internal transfers and termination of services;
• Develop and recommend plans, policies and procedures for recruitment and related staffing actions;
• Keep and maintain consolidated staff records;
• Coordinate administrative and operational issues;
• Prepare and Coordinate training programmes for the NEEC staff;
• Manage transport logistic requirements for NEEC;
• Manage the Human Resource and staff welfare of the NEEC; and
• Perform any other duty assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor Degree either in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution plus Masters’ Degree in the relevant fields with not less than 5 years working experience in a senior position.
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidate, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Applicants must be person of high degree of integrity and ability to lead and innovate; should be computer literate; must possess excellent Communication skills in both Kiswahili and English; and should have ability to plan, organize and supervise.
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not less than 35 and not more than
45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
Job application procedure
General Terms and Conditions of Service:
Successful Candidate will be employed on contract basis for a term of five years.
The Successful Candidate will be offered competitive remunerations according to the Board’s remuneration scheme.
Note; Those who were applied before are required to Re-apply