National Economic Empowerment Council Jobs in Tanzania : Director of Corporate Services J
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Economic Empowerment Council
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The United Republic of Tanzania President’s Office Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/J/251 6th February, 2019
On behalf of the National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) and Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (AQRB) President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified, dynamic, intelligent and result–oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill 7 vacant posts mentioned below;
The National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) was established in 2005 following the launch of the National Economic Empowerment Policy and enactment of the National Empowerment Act in 2004. The Council, under the Prime Minister’s Office, is mandated with the task of supervising, monitoring and coordinating all empowerment activities in the Country.
Director of Corporate Services
Reporting to: Executive Secretary
Objective: To provide expertise in Human Resources Management and
Administration, Finance and Planning and Monitoring to the Council.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and control all financial and administrative functions of NEEC;
• Prepare all financial and accounting reports for the NEEC;
• Manage the Human Resource and staff welfare of the Council
• Prepares proposals and write-ups and carries out dialogue and follow ups for mobilizing financial resources for empowerment activities;
• Interpret, implement and maintain Labour laws and make sure that staff regulations are properly adhered to;
• Manage administrative issues of the Council;
• Formulate and review staff Rules and Regulations, guidelines, conditions of service and Schemes of Service;
• Provide legal services to the NEEC;
• Develop and review strategic institutional framework and national guidelines to support national policies, planning and coordination of the sector and multi-sectoral plans at all levels;
• Formulate and coordinate the NEEC strategic plans and strategies based upon priorities for resource allocation to various functional programmes and economic empowerment stakeholders;
• Coordinate the preparation of recurrent (Medium Term Expenditure Framework – MTEF), capital development budgets and action plans for the NEEC;
• Coordinate and promote research geared towards facilitation of economic empowerment;
• Develop functioning mechanisms for monitoring and evaluation of the National Economic Empowerment Policy and of NEEC activities;
• Conduct baseline studies for NEEC objectives;
• Prepare annual and progress reports for the implementation of the National Economic Empowerment Policy and NEEC performance;
• Develop and supervise effective mechanisms for monitoring trends of economic empowerment activities and for evaluating the impact or results;
• Set empowerment benchmarks and performance indicators; and
• Perform any other duty assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
CPA (T) holder plus Masters’ Degree either in Business Administration, Finance,
Commerce or Marketing. Must be registered by NBAA as an Authorized
Accountant with not less than 7 years working experience in senior positions.
Job application procedure
General Terms and Conditions of Service:
Successful Candidate will be employed on contract basis for a term of five years.
The Successful Candidate will be offered competitive remunerations according to the Board’s remuneration scheme.
Note; Those who were applied before are required to Re-apply