National Development Corporation Jobs in Tanzania : Corporate Affairs Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: National Development Corporation
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
SummaryThe National Development Corporation (NDC) is an organization owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, which was established in 1962 by an Act of Parliament. Currently, NDC exists under the Public Corporations Act of 1992 as a development organisation.
Given the changes that have occurred in the domestic and global environment, NDC has re-engineered itself to cope with these changes so as to maintain its relevance to the national economic development agenda of Tanzania in close partnership with the private sector. Having re-designed its organization structure for operational efficiency and delivery, NDC now requires to fill immediately vacant position so as to increase its capacity to fulfil its mandates.
POSITION: Corporate Affairs Officer
(a) Direct Entry Qualification Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing or Social Sciences from a recognized institution, with at least three (3) years experience working in public institutions and knowledge in digital graphic designs, editing and video recording. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills in both Kiswahili and English.
Appointing Authority: Managing Director
Reports to: Principal Corporate Affairs Officer
• To collect and compile news relevant to the Corporation; (W)
• To collect and compile information to assist in the preparation of annual reports, booklets, speeches etc;
• To update Corporation website and actively contribute to Corporation social media accounts
• To ensure proper recording and filing of press cuttings on corporate affairs and responding to public queries:
• To prepare responses to public queries on matters relating to the Corporation;
• To draft replies to general correspondences and queries directed at the Corporation;
• To assist in organizing official functions and tours for Corporation’s official visitors as appropriate;
• To receive official visitors of the Corporation and arrange for their hotel accommodation where applicable;
• To prepare scripts for the Corporation’s documentaries advertisements;
• To ensure that all major events and ceremonies of the Corporation are correctly covered and advertised
• To carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time.
The following key competencies and experience are required:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Computer Literacy is necessary for this position
• Good knowledge of Management aspects.
• Must be a good team player
• Demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks within the applicable deadlines
• High degree of integrity
General terms and conditions Term of Engagement: Permanent and Pensionable
Remuneration: The post carries competitive remuneration as per NDC Salary Structure and Incentive package.
How to Apply
Application in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates, contact addresses including telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three referees to be addressed to the undersigned not later than 25th February, 2019. MANAGING DIRECTOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION P.O. Box 2669 DAR ES SALAAM 700990013 NDC is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted