Mzumbe University Jobs in Tanzania : Assistant Lecturer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mzumbe University
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Master degree in a specialized functional area with at least a GPA of 4.0. In addition, the candidate must have a minimum GPA of 3.8 in first degree and assessed as potentially good academically.
• To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes ;
• Preparing and present case studies;
• To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
• To mentor junior staff in relevant fields
• To participate/contribute in curriculum development;
• To organize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
• To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
• To supervise field practicals, undergraduate special projects and
• To attend workshops, conferences and symposia.
(c) Areas of Specialization: Master Degree in Biostatistics
(d) Salary Scale: PUTS 2.1
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificate and transcripts should reach the undersigned, in hard copies, not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two referees best known to them.
Please Note: • The position requires excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English & Kishwahili languages. • Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/or telephone numbers. If not hear from us till three weeks from the date of this advertisement, consider yourself unsuccessful. Published: 01st February, 2019. Application should be sent to: Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance) Mzumbe University P.O. Box 1 MZUMBE.ed: 01st February, 2019. Application should be sent to: Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance) Mzumbe University P.O. Box 1 MZUMBE.