Mwananchi Communications Jobs in Tanzania : Business Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mwananchi Communications
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspaper is looking to recruit highly motivated and experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
BUSINESS MANAGER (1 POST)
- Ensure unit meets revenue and customer satisfaction objectives for direct areas of responsibility using the value selling process; partner with the sales team to interface with clients with the objective to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ensure the sales force is driving new, up-sell of existing advertisers, while driving retention.
- Build and maintain a high performance sales team.
- Consistently focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
- Hold sales executives accountable to performance including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement.
- Coach Sales Executives to achieve maximum productivity by competency development.
- Identify opportunities for the Sale Executives and assist in developing sales strategies.
- Recruit the best and most qualified individual for available sales positions.
- Provide continued individual and team training.
- Provide opportunities for developing employees to next level.
- Coaching and managing employee performance.
- Serve as a member of the management team and help develop strategic direction for the department.
- Monitor commissions, reports, customer trends and competition to recommend, develop and implement changes in direction as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years sales/marketing experience and 2 plus years management
Key Attributes: Expert knowledge of all facets of advertising; negotiation and influencing skills;
problem-solving and decision-making skills; and demonstrated success in a goal- oriented, highly-accountable sales environment.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz/ or [email protected] by March 12,2019