Muslim University of Morogoro Jobs in Tanzania : Medical Laboratory Technologist
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Muslim University of Morogoro
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
The Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM) invites applications from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians applicants to fill the following vacant posts.
Medical Laboratory Technologist (1 Posts)
· Holder of Diploma (NTA level 6) in Medical Laboratory Sciences from any recognize institutions.
· Should be registered by Medical Laboratory Council.
· Computer literacy and ability to teach.
· Able to prepare and conduct practical in all section i.e parasitology, microbiology, clinical chemistry etc.
· Tutoring medical laboratory sciences Level 4 and 5 students.
· Preparing and conducting laboratory activities.
· Maintaining laboratory apparatus and equipment.
· Write teaching manuals and compendia.
· Supervise field practical and
· Performing any other related duties as may be assigned by relevant Authorities.
TERMS: Permanent\ Contract.
SALARY: As per MUM Salary scale.
How to Apply
All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic), P.O. Box 1031, Morogoro, Tanzania and/or at [email protected] copy to [email protected] not later than 16th March 2019. The application letter should be attached with certified copies of certificates and transcripts i.e. Form IV, Form VI, Diploma, Bachelor, Birth certificate Curriculum vitae and TCU verification for those who studied abroad. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as mobile numbers of at least two referees.
NOTE: · All positions above require excellent communications, in spoken and written English · Only short listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/ or mobile