Monitoring And Evaluation Officer at Sanaa WALIPO
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sanaa WALIPO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
Sanaa WALIPO (Sanaa WAPOLI LIVING POSITIVE) with its base at Patandi Akheri in Meru DC Arusha Region. Sanaa WALIPO is a community based organisation working to cooperate with various stakeholders in educating, identification linkage to treatment and following up of TB and HIV patient. Sanaa WALIPO seeks to recruit qualified individual to fill vacancy below
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER: Fixed term contract, Location in
Patandi Tengeru Arusha
• Report directly to Sanaa WALIPO Director
• Provide field technical support on monitoring and evaluation and knowledge management;
• Collect, report and analyze information on the Sanaa WALIPO Organisation activities
• Assist the Technical team in clarifying project information needs;
• Ensure timely and complete reporting from field implemented activities in accordance with approved reporting formats;
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management system and propose solutions.
• Support data compilation and preparation of all quarterly progress reports, annual project report, and ad-hoc technical reports for both USAID funding as well as PEPFAR, in line with the required formats;
• Collect data for Sanaa WALIPO’s annual M&E plan and use those data to improve Organisation performance
• Follow Adapt and implement tools and techniques to improve the quality and use of data for decision making
• Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by project and to verify the accuracy of reported data;
• Support the compilation of Sanaa WALIPO information on lessons learned and success stories;
• Support the Organisation to ensure that donor, partners and senior management data queries are addressed in accurate and timely manner;
• Writing and dissemination of lessons learned and best practices
• Assist Sanaa WALIPO Director on decision-making on resource allocation based on Organisation priorities and performance.
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Administration, Information Management or other relevant academic background (essential), Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years of Monitoring and Evaluation experience;
• Experience in a non-governmental or USAID funded projects (essential).
• Behavioural skills, ability to plan, implement independently or in a team
• Capacity to produce high quality briefs and detailed performance reports;
• Good level of proficiency in window excel and quantitative analysis;
• Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, surveillance system and evaluations;
• Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Bilingual in English and Kiswahili (essential).
How to Apply
Please submit your application to the address [email protected]. Only electronic application is considered. In the subject line of your email, please state clearly which position you apply for.
The application should consist of a brief motivation letter and complete CV with full contact details of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline is 15th August 2019. Address to Sanaa WALIPO Director, Box 67, Duluti, Arusha.