Mobisol Group Jobs in Tanzania : Credit Assessment Officer
- Company: Mobisol Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The CAO is responsible to assess customer ability and willingness to pay back the loan amount for the given SHS at initial stages before giving out the SHS’s and to ensure completeness of Customer information in the database.
• Assessment of customer financial and personal details about their ability to repay back the acquired loan, using the NUM assessment tool.
• Providing feedback to customer on Assessment score.
• Support the CF team on the collection of customers’ accurate information i.e. correctnames, phone numbers and location and filling this information in the customers’ page in the database.
• Report any issue that affects the Assessment methodology; in terms of data collection issues.
• Cope with new Assessment Methodology/any changes within an assessment procedure which can happen at any time within Customer Finance Department.
• Diploma in Project Managements, Economics and Business Administration., Banking in Micro finance. Degree is an added advantage.
• Previous experience in a business dealing with loans is a plus
• Experience – Customer finances and loan assessment from reputable micro-finance related institutions.
• Behavioral – flexible, eagerness to learn, problem solving, team player, creativity, etc.
• Computer literacy, particularly good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Self-starter with a passion for Mobisol and its mission to plug in the world
• Fluency in the CO language and English
The position has a direct reporting to Credit Assessment Teamleader will open new insights and understanding of the Renewable Energy customers in a fast growing international company. With opportunities to progress both professionally and personally in a multicultural organization and motivated team.