MFS Partnership Specialist at Millicom
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Millicom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
The MFS Partnership Specialist has complete ownership of all MFS Partners Remittance and Value-Added Services products, and the performance thereof. The MFS Partners Specialist will be accountable for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives of the Partners portfolio.
We Contribute and Lead by:
connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of Simplicity, Integrity, Passion, Trust, and Innovation.
· Own End-to-End products for the MFS Partners remittance and VAS portfolio, as well as the MFS App and all its KPIs. Products will be specified as and when necessary.
· Manage and work closely with 3rd Party providers to manage the operations and marketing of such products.
· Work with marketing (consumer), Sales & Channels, Customer Experience and others key stakeholders (both internal and external), creating winning proposals and added value solutions for the company.
· Responsible for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives of Partner products and solutions.
· Responsible for the management of penetration and usage of all Partner products through marketing strategies (ATL & BTL), as well as educational campaigns & strategies.
· Manage the Consumer Understanding campaigns.
· Engage the Data Science/analyst team, to further analyze campaigns and products.
Qualification and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Investment and other related Commercial fields. MBA is an added advantage.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the Financial related institution (financial services preferably).
· Technical qualifications & knowledge would be an added advantage.
· Strong MS office and analytical skills
· Good understanding of commercial aspects, analytics, and product design.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted