MFS Business Decision Analyst at Millicom
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Millicom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Responsible for the analysis, design, improvement and maintenance of data cubes for decision making, provide adequate support to data cube users and verify constantly data quality and make reports efficiently.
We contribute and Lead by:
Connecting, Owning, Delivering, Change and Vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity
· Analyze requirements from different units within MFS.
· Collect information from different systems.
· Program data upload, download and transformation related to data cubes and new cubes program.
· Support different functional areas for statistical information.
· Reporting and analyzing of data warehouse data for various stakeholders.
· Troubleshooting data problems and working with various departments and parties accordingly in resolving problems.
· Organizing data for a variety of sources generating standard and ad hoc reports.
· Reviewing reports and queries for accuracy.
· Working with other team members analyzing requirements and design of report solutions.
Qualification and Experience
· University degree in Finance, Administration, Economics or related field
· At least 2 years of work experience in the related field
· Proficiency level in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio
· Ability to query, script and analyze data, through SQL, R-programming, and related programs.
· Proficiency level in numerical analysis (business and finance) and interpretations
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted