MFS Banking and Treasury Manager at Millicom
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Millicom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
This position is responsible to manage MFS banking relationships. This includes trust account management, integration to financial institutions and other Mobile Financial Institutions.
We Lead And Contribute By
Connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Own and Manage Banking relationships which include:
- Trust Account Management
- Interest Negotiations
- Integration with Banking and other MFIs.
- ATM channel development
- Banking Transaction complaints. – Account to wallet and Wallet to Account, etc.
- Manage liquidity function between various trust accounts and partner accounts/ wallets.
- Optimize return on funding whilst ensuring stable environment.
- Identify risks and provide and implement mitigation strategy
- Agree on Service Level Agreements with different internal stakeholders regarding the mitigation of issues.
- Develop monthly reports for Banking issues to be presented to the management
- Meet targets set by management
- Liaise with different internal departments, which include GTM, Operations, to ensure issues are addressed and mitigated.
- Savings/ Credit product development and roll out.
Qualification And Experience
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelors required.
- Minimum of 3 years in management positions.
- In depth understanding of mobile money industry.
- Understanding of related processes.
- Understanding of banking environment.
- Understanding of project management
- Strong banking operational knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of MFS workings and People management.
- Analytical and Evaluation skills
- Excellent Communication skills.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted