MDH Jobs in Tanzania : Store Attendants
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: MDH
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non for profit organization in Tanzania contributing to address public health priorities. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children; as well as academic and non-academic institutions to address the problems of tuberculosis, malaria, HIV/AIDS, nutrition, maternal and child health and to undertake initiatives to advance public health research, education, and services for improving the lives of people.
In Dar es salaam, MDH supports the Government of Tanzania through the Municipal councils of Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni in implementation of the program on HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment and monitoring of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA). In order to strengthen the care and treatment of PLWHA in Dar es salaam, MDH on behalf of the above mentioned Municipal Councils seeks to employ the following staff:
2 Store Attendants
Reports to: Store Officer
Job Purpose: Perform the tasks as store attendant at drug store under the supervision of store officer.
Qualification and work experience:
• The store attendant should be holder of Advance and or Ordinary secondary level education from a recognized school;
• He/she should have an experience of at least 2 years in the field of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out daily cleaning and tidying of stores work areas. Ensure store is clean at all times and free from accumulated dust and waste
• Ensure that boxes of goods are arranged properly on the shelves
• Carrying out general stores operations which includes, loading and offloading goods from the vehicles
• Do any other duties as may be assigned by the Store officer
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. Applications should be submitted by 05th April 2019, to the Human Resource Manager through e-mail [email protected] .
Applications should be submitted by 05th April 2019, to the Human Resource Manager through e-mail [email protected] .
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted