Marketing Officer at Aga Khan Health Service
- Company: Aga Khan Health Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
The Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) an institution of The Aga Khan Development Network, has completed a major expansion of the Aga Khan Hospital, Dar es Salaam. This expansion aims at enhancing the Hospital’s facilities, technology and capacity which will allow it to become the leading provider of high-quality medical care focusing on tertiary medicine, reversing the flow of medical tourism and enhancing its capacity to deliver high quality health sciences education.
The Hospital’s recent expansion focused on expanding key clinical services including the development of comprehensive cardiology, oncology and neurosciences programmes as well as the expansion of orthopedics and trauma, diagnostic imaging, pathology, critical care, and women and child health.
The Hospital is ISO 9001 certified and Joint Commission International Accredited which is a testimony to the provision of the highest level of quality and patient safety that compares with the best hospitals in the world. The Hospital is also a teaching site for The Aga Khan University, which offers postgraduate medical education programs leading to Master’s of Medicine in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Surgery. The Aga Khan Hospital is also an accredited internship site and accepts 60 interns annually.
As part of its integrated health systems approach, the Hospital has also established 23 outreach health facilities that are located across 11 regions of Tanzania strengthening the continuum of care from primary to tertiary medicine. As part of this approach, in the first phase, a 22 bed Hospital is being established in Mwanza which along with 4 outreach health facilities will form the Aga Khan Health Services Mwanza cluster.
We are therefore seeking enthusiastic and qualified experienced personnel for the following positions for The Aga Khan Hospital Mwanza:
MARKETING OFFICER – (1 POSITION)
- To assist in developing marketing plan and strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- To develop customer research, healthcare market analysis and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Contribute in implementing blends of marketing communications tools to achieve dedicated activities.
- Create key component for annual marketing plan with details activities to incorporated in the fiscal year which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- To assists in brand management for all aspects of print, electronic, digital and distribution.]ldentifying market opportunities for current and future services development through detailed marketing research supported by consistency existing and potential clients visits.
- Identifying and negotiate with reliable and affordable suppliers for various outsourced related marketing needs.
- Develop new panel clients on monthly provided targets for mainstream channels such as cash, HMOs and Corporates engagement. Plans for physician’s workshops, seminars and CMEs on Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Strengthen AKHSJ partnership with other providers and manage media relations.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Excellent people management, interpersonal, leadership and delegation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management, Graphic Design, presentation and organizational skills.
Method of Application
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY TO: [email protected]
WITH THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE POSITION OR HAND DELIVERED TO HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, P. O. BOX 2289, OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS END OF BUSINESS DAY ON 24th FEBRUARY, 2020.