This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
8 Nov 2019
Marketing and Sales at WEZA Distributors
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: WEZA Distributors
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership
Method of Application
Send your CV and copy of certificates via [email protected] before 13th November, 2019 quoting <JOB TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR> as a subject.