Managing Director at Shiftcargo Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Shiftcargo Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
General position summary: – Managing Director is responsible for the company, which is generally dictated by the board’s overall strategy. S/he control and oversees all business operations, people and ventures, set policies, create and maintain budgets, controlling finance and steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the company.
- Implement comprehensive business strategic plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Ensure company policies are communicated and followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with stakeholder.
- Responsible for all company compliances in accordance with Tanzania Laws.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Bachelor/diploma in clearing and forwarding or a related field
- Proven experience with a minimum of seven (7) years in C & F industry as MD or other managerial position
- International exposure, commercial awareness and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrate experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Through knowledge of market change and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measure of performance
- Familiarity with Tanzania law regarding shipments and TRA
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills and managerial best practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
How to Apply
Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement and should channel their applications attached with the CV and academic certificates to Human Resource Manager Email address [email protected] Interested applicants should submit their applications before 30th October 2019 at 17:00hrs.