Management Sciences for Health Jobs in Tanzania : Data System/MIS Interns
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Management Sciences for Health
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
MSH seeks to recruit highly motivated interns for the Tanzania Technical Support Services (TSSP) Project funded by the Centres for Disease Control and prevention (CDC). The intern will work closely with MIS Specialist under the Tanzania Technical Support Services Project (TSSP) Program to support Client Level Data Systems (CLDS) initiatives under the project. The intern will provide support in implementation of Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Shared Health Record (SHR) and other health information exchange digital initiatives. He/She will assist in all planning, monitoring, documentation, and reporting activities relevant to designated program activities.
- Assist to define new emerging requirements to guide Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and automated reporting solutions.
- Assist to provide technical support to users of EMR system in health facilities.
- Support training of health facilities staff on the use of EMR system.
- Support the establishment of Shared Heath Records and health information exchange services.
- Assist to provide support in troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Assist in documentation and report sharing on workable success stories and best practices on TSSP interventions.
- Collaborate with senior technical staff for the development and/or the review of technical reports arising from literature reviews, research or technical assistance activities
- Assist designated senior technical staff in monitoring and reporting on specific activities, deliverables and indicators
- Provide writing and analytical assistance as needed to produce special reports and documents aimed for publication
- Perform other duties appropriate to the position as assigned by the Supervisor or his/her designate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Recent graduates with degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, ICT, computer engineering or relevant fields.
- Strong competencies in technical writing and good oral communication is required with ability to develop technical briefs.
- Ability to write lucid technical reports and documents in English is required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work effectively in a team spirit.