Management Accounts Supervisor at Mkulazi Holding
- Company: Mkulazi Holding
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principal activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of Sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDPII) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Tanzania ya Viwanda) by the year 2025.
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LTD Vision is to become the largest integrated sugar company in East and Central Africa. Its Mission is to produce and supply quality sugar and related products consistently and efficiently in local and regional markets. The Company company’s core values includes; Professionalism, Team Work, Innovation and Priority to customers’ needs.
The company wishes to invite competent, experienced, qualified and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Management Accounts Supervisor
Main purpose of the job
The Management Accounts Supervisor position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
The Management Accounts Supervisor will also be responsible for both preparation of quarterly Management information Report and company budgeting processes.
Management Accounts Supervisor will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) solid years experience in Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment;
- Must have a minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance Commerce or related fields; CPA(T) will be an added advantage;
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of Accounting Principles;
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word;
- Experience with MAPICS a plus;
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards;
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual
The Management Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour;
- Analyzing data collected and recording results;
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost;
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs;
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures;
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports;
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs;
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services;
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System;
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger;
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program;
- Reconciles finished goods inventories;
- Preparation of Monthly/ Quarterly Management Information Reports;
- Involved in plan, budget and budgetary control processes of the company.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below with the position applied written on the top of the envelope, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The deadline for all applications is 14 days after the first Advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Salaries and other benefits are as per MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LTD Scheme of Service and Staff Regulations of 2019.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED, P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.
Deadine: 25, September 2019