Maersk Group Jobs in Tanzania : Longstanding Coordinator
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Maersk Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Maersk Tanzania is looking for a dynamic Longstanding Coordinator to join our team.
The role of the LS Coordinator is to act as owner of the Global Longstanding Containers SOP for the cluster. Coordination with country teams, GSC, LOC and actual follow up are within the scope.
The role covers full ownership of the process excluding Empty longstanding containers (EQU ownership).
We offer a position in a challenging and ever-changing environment in which you will sharpen your industry knowledge as well as your communication skills and techniques relevant to Customer Service and Operations.
• Communicates constantly with various stakeholders with regards to Full Longstanding follow-up including but not limited to GSC, LOC, customers, freight forwarders, trucking companies, Depots, ICD’s, Terminal, other colleagues, etc.
• Liaise with GSC on notifications to customers
• Update CODS for all longstanding as per SOP
• Follow up on customer communication as per SOP
• Initiate service recovery measures to limit longstanding containers e.g.
Follow up on legacy units for clearing out of the system
Engaging with Cargo origin teams to shift liability to shippers
Reporting and LS prevention
• Ensure weekly reports are received by all in the format agreed
• Transhipment Longstanding – weekly follow up
• Collate facts related to longstanding containers and interpret the retrieved information from customers, terminals, operations and other related parties where applicable
• Make recommendations, initiate and pursue appropriate longstanding container prevention measures and corrective actions
We are looking for
– 1-2 years of experience of shipping, supply chain or logistics industry
– MS Office tools proficiency
– Continuous growth and improvement mindset with global orientation.
– Effective communication skills