Loan/Debt Recovery Officer at DTB Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: DTB Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
DTB Tanzania is expanding its horizons by opening a branch in Singida around October 2019 and a second branch in Zanzibar thereafter. This is a unique opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications to apply for the following positions at DTB Tanzania. .
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree preferably in banking Law degree or certification is an additional qualification
• Develops and implements strategies on recovery both on general and also on
• a borrower wise basis
• Close follow up with defaulting customers by visiting their business/ residencees, telephone calls, emails and recover over dues from them.
• Negotiations with Customers for full recovery
• Coordinates with Management Credit Committee Corporate Banking for taking effective recovery actions.
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• 2 year’s minimum experience of managing loan recoveries (preferably in
• banking industry) Good knowledge of the legal system, laws regarding recoveries of bad loans
• and enforcement of security
• Ability to persist with recovery efforts and effectively recover the dues.
• Good understanding of the role of Recovery Officer in loan recoveries.
How to Apply
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? if you meet the qualifications Send your CV, clearly stating details of your qualifications to Email: [email protected] or [email protected] Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited, Head Office 9th Floor, Harbour View Towers, Samara Avenue, PO Box 115, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania DEADLINE: 15th August 2019, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted DTB is an equal opportunity employer