Letshego Bank Tanzania Job Vacancy : Team Leader – Collections
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Letshego Bank Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Collections Team Leader is required to call defaulting clients and negotiate repayment of arrears, maximising client retention and increase profits. The role will also need to operate within the regulated requirements, liaising with external service providers and operating within the rules of regulated bodies.
- Policy adherence
- Ensure adherence to all policies and procedures
- Demonstrate self-discipline and adherence to objectives as may be communicated from time to
- Achievement of targets
- Call clients in accordance with strategy
- Achieve set targets, daily, weekly and monthly.
- Client Service and quality assurance
- Ensure client information is updated on every interaction
- Ensure that the client is aware of consequences of non- payment
- Ensure all interactions are documented to ensure good service going forward
- Deliver consistent professional levels of service at all times
- Demonstrate a passion and excellence for the core values of the LHL
- Decide on the appropriate course of action when arranging payments of escalating queries.
- Provide weekly reporting and feedback to your supervisor
- Collate and draft monthly reports
- Provide ad hoc reports as required
- Ensure accuracy of reports
- Facilitate communication with internal departments to ensure smooth and timely workflow.
Requirements Knowledge and Experience Required of Job Holder:
- Form 5
- 3 years’ experience in a Contact Center
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous
- Collections experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Collection systems, methodologies and call center etiquette.