Legal Services Officer at Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Tanzania
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director of Magu urban water supply and sanitation authority.
- Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Law with bias in Commercial Law, Public Enterprise Law or Business Law from a recognized Institution.
- Must have successfully completed one year training at the School of Law and registered as an Advocate of the High Court and Subordinate Courts.
- Should have at least one(1) year of relevant work experience.
- Age Limit between 18 and 45 years
5.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- To advise the Managing Director on all Legal issues.
- To liaise with other National and International Institutions on all matters pertaining to law, contracts, insurance and security matters affecting MAUWASA.
- To supervise drafting of prescribed legal documents and forms of the Authority.
- To file and appear for criminal and civil proceedings in the court on behalf of the Authority.
- To conduct performance appraisal to all staff under the Unit.
- To perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned to him/her by the managing Director
5.3 Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to MAUWASA Salary Scale : MWAS 5/ TGS D Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, E-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Testimonials and results slips and statement of results are not accepted
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS or any other courier, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th October, 2019.
MAGU URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATIONAUTHORITY
P.O. Box 52,