Lecturer at Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo) is a centre for quality education, offering a diverse range of academic qualifications. The College offers wide range of undergraduate and Postgraduates programs in Social Sciences, Education, Business/Finance/Administration/Human Resources and Laws.
Holders of a PhD in English Literature from higher learning institutions recognised by TCU. In addition to the above qualifications, candidates must be exceptional in Teaching and Research abilities. Having published vetted papers will be added advantage.
• Successful candidates will be offered attractive packages commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
• Interested and suitably qualified individuals should submit application letter with attached detailed curriculum vitae, relevant copies of transcripts, certificates, telephone contacts and three referee’s details. • Only candidates with a minimum GPA of 3.5 or Upper Second Class for the First degree and GPA of 4.0 for a Master degree will be contacted. • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications should be sent to the address below not later than one week from the date of the advertisement. The Provost, Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College – TUDARCo. P. O. Box 77588, Dar es Salaam. Coca-Cola Road, Plot no. 10 Mikocheni Light Industrial Area. Deadline: October 17, 2019.