JUMO Jobs in Tanzania : Customer Delivery Specialist
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: JUMO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Billions of people in emerging markets are coming online for the first time, most of them via mobile phones. Many have limited or no access to financial services.
JUMO combines technology with data to create progressive financial choices for anyone, anywhere. On the JUMO platform, a customer can configure a savings, or lending product by amount, term and payment method. We believe any individual should be able to leverage their data footprint and access financial services tailored to their needs.
A blueprint for our mission does not exist and our growth trajectory is steep thus we look for exceptional people who will enhance our culture and who have the potential to impact now and in the future.
We are motivated by an ambitious purpose and inspired by the exceptional people that we work with and we are looking for a Customer Delivery Specialist to join our Customer & Brand team. This position (Maternity Cover for 6 months) will be based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and will report directly to the Customer Delivery Supervisor // Africa.
To identify opportunities and challenges and to execute on these appropriately in a way that facilitates building and upholding mutually beneficial partnerships with our partners.
Proactively drive the operational efficiencies of the customer experience in line with company processes and agreed standards
Observe customer calls and extract key insights to prepare insightful reporting, including social media and operations trends, in order to facilitate enhancing the overall customer experience
Identify and act on opportunities for continuous service improvement and to resolve any issues that may arise through gathering and understanding product feedback via customers, clients, reporting and other initiatives such as research calls, focus groups and surveys
Provide professional and effective training and refresher training to all JUMO and Client Call Centre Agents on the use of our products and on resolving customer queries
General office administration, including coordinating the integration of a new Mobile network, Financial service provider or Product in the territory, accurate and safe handling of petty cash, translation of English into local dialects, logistics, travel arrangements and other ad hoc duties
• Relationship management skills
• Self-motivated, with a strong ability to self-manage
• Results oriented, proactive and team player
• Reporting, analytical and logical skills
• Creative, solution orientated and able to take initiative
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English & local languages
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and manage time effectively
• People (customer) centric/customer oriented
• Approachable and easy going
• High level of integrity
• A Marketing (e.g. CIM), business management or administration qualification would be an advantage
• Strong track record
• Minimum of 2 – 5 years in a customer-centric, relationship management role with a strong track record in research and insights gathering and reporting
• Experience within the IT/Telecoms, Mobile Money or Mobile/Electronic Banking, Call Centre environments would be advantageous
• Mobile Money and Technology/Financial platforms knowledge would be an added advantage
• Access to own transport to conduct regular visits to the call centres, agents and/or partners