IT Systems Administrator at Al Muntazir Schools
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Al Muntazir Schools
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
We seek to hire a qualified candidate for the position of an IT Systems Administrator
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Oversee the maintenance and smooth running of a secure and efficient IT network system across all Al Muntazir Schools.
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of all hardware and software, including Servers, Firewalls, Anti Virus, Operating Systems and Application Systems.
- Supervise Network trouble shooting, systems backup, disaster recovery and provide expert support when necessary.
- Interact with internal staff and external suppliers to help resolve all IT related issues in timely manner.
- Manage/Coordinate the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
- Maintain the school websites, database systems, school software and accounting software.
- Be part of the training team to provide ICT skills to the Al Muntazir Staff members.
- Manage the school biometric and CCTV systems.
- Administer all internal and external communication systems including Email, SMS, Mass Mail etc.
Applicants must have adequate skills in Computer Networking, Software Management and System Security. Applicant must possess effective Interpersonal and Communication skills.
How to Apply
Please contact: The Al Muntazir HR Manager P. O. Box 21735 Dar-es-Salaam Tanzania Tel: +255 22 2150161 +255 22 2150161 Email: [email protected] Location Al Muntazir School, UN Road, near Salendar Bridge