Ironsides Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Director of Operations
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ironsides Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
IRONSIDES LIMITED is a firm that offers private security services to its customers within the United Republic of Tanzania. The firm was founded in 2012 and has grown from its original Dar Es Salaam base and today it is well represented in all major cities across the country employing about 1000 employees. It provides outsourcing services, highly trained, disciplined, smart and well turned out security personnel to domestic, institutions and commercial entities.
IRONSIDES’s Mission is to support sustainable safety and security for customers and the community by providing the best security solutions founded in people, innovation and commitment to social responsibility. Our vision is to be the integrated security solutions provider of choice through exceptional quality, personnel, integrity, innovative systems and customer relations in East Africa.
IRONSIDES is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Director of Operations. Among the key requirements interested candidates should have includes: –
- Relevant qualifications in operation of competitive private security firm
- At least 10yrs of work experience in senior position in private security operations with track records of performance.
- Working knowledge of the modern security operations, emerging challenges and technical know-how to contain competitions
- Experience in creation of a business case, risk assessment and execution of opportunities in managing busy guarding operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge on health and safety systems including ISO standards such as IS0 14001, ISO 18001 or 45001.
- Must have additional training in ISO standards in Risk Management and Security operations such as ISO 18788.
- Demonstrated ability with track records on strategy formulation and implementation
- Working knowledge on multiple security services provision in the industry
- Competitive knowledge of C.l.T business operation including ATM replenishment services and handling of residuals after replenishment
- Good experience on C.l.T operations and demonstrated ability to develop a security sensitive cash management solutions focusing on transportation of high value goods in remote areas.
- Knowledge of the country’s legal framework pertains to private security entities operation and matters incidental to such business.
- Comprehensive report writing and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
Person of high level of integrity and good past record
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by hand to the office address below in two weeks’ time from the date of this advertisement. Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Plot 46, Garden Road, Mikocheni B,
Dar Es Salaam.
Tel: +255 (0)707 442 769/718 390 440/755 648 616 Email: [email protected]