International School of Tanganyika Jobs in Tanzania : Assistant Facilities Supervisor x2
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: International School of Tanganyika
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
IST is an independent, private, not-for-profit day school located on two campuses in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. IST offers rigorous academic programmes coupled with a wide range of extra-curricular activities serving students from age 3 to Grade 12.
In addition to the above requirements, the essential characteristics are:
- Fluent in English
- Excellent classroom practitioner
- Highly collaborative with colleagues and an excellent team player
- Passionate about learning
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with students, parents and colleagues
- Integrate technology in innovative ways in daily instruction
- Contribute to the school’s community service and after school activities
BENEFITS: OVERSEAS HIRES
IST provides a competitive benefits package for overseas employees including:
- attractive U.S. dollar salaries,
- retirement/pension fund contribution,
- school fees for dependent children,
- accommodation provided with basic furnishings,
- medical plan (including evacuation cover),
- relocation allowance,
- home passage/rest and recuperation flights, and
- professional development opportunities.
A complete list of benefits for overseas hire faculty is made available when an offer of employment is made.
How to Apply
To apply for a teaching or administrative position, submit an application letter and your CV as well as the names and contacts of three referees to [email protected].
To apply for non-faculty roles including teaching assistant or support staff positions, contact [email protected].