Internal Auditor at Vision Fund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Vision Fund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Internal Auditor:
Reporting to: Head of Internal Audit & Investigation
Core Function: his position is to provide independent assurance that an VFT’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
Main duties & Responsibilities
• Performs audit work in accordance with the approved audit manual and professional standards Carries out the procedures outlined in the internal audit plan
• Periodically review, appraise and advice accordingly the soundness, adequacy and efficiency of accounting, finance, MIS, HR and other internal controls
• Perform operational reviews and appraise on the cost effectiveness and efficiency with which resources are employed in the all VFT MFB business processes
• Review and advice degree of VFT-MFB compliance to its internal policy Coordinate and facilitate the external and global audit exercise
• Review and test controls in IT systems and functions to ensure the integrity and security of information and continuity of operations.
• Provides investigative services, as the need arises and if possible recommends the change on policy and procedures arising from the cases investigated in order to strengthen the Bank’s risk management systems.
Education & Special/Personal Abilities
• University degree in Bcom. in Accounting with IT Knowledge or a degree in Information Technology/Computer Information System or related background
• Minimum of four years’ work experience as an auditor or IT Auditor with three years audit experience or IT Auditor in a Microfinance Banking institution or in any Financial Institution.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is an added advantage
• Excellent character and unquestionable integrity.
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the potential (qualification) to motivate and manage a team.
• Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of reliability and correctness,
• Good knowledge on general economic and financial matters.
• Good communication and marketing skills
How to Apply
Application letters stating the position applied with photocopies of certificates and CV's with three referees should be sent EITHER online to [email protected] OR through the postal address below. The Chief Executive Officer, VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited P.O.Box 1546, Arusha, TANZANIA. The application to reach VFT-MFB not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advertisement (Deadline: 18th October, 2019) N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted Disclaimer VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.