Integration Program Manager at TIGO Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIGO Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Job Country: Tanzania
- Managing projects across multiple functions within the organization.
- Define project deliverables across multiple workstreams ensuring scope completeness.
- Coordinate project delivery across multiple departmental functions ensuring timely delivery.
- Conduct project review sessions with workstream leads and report progress to the integration office.
- Work with the integration office to identify project risks that might impact the delivery and work with respective departments to establish mitigation measures.
- Ensure prompt stakeholder communication management during the entire project life cycle.
- Support integration office on project prioritization to meet strategic organizational business objectives.
- Monitor and implement financial and non-financial controls to ensure that the project is delivered within approved budget and timeliness.
- Support integration office on implementing best practices and standards with proper documentations and adoption of key lessons
- Enforcement of all company HSE/compliance policies during project implementation.
- Lead teams across multiple projects in the integration process.
Academic Qualifications and Technical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Economics, Finance or relevant field.
- Certification in Project management by a recognized institution e.g. PMI
- Minimum 5 years in Projects work experience, Telecom experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in program management with great presentation skills.
- Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity
- Excellent understandings of Telecom projects roll out and project management.
- Excellent inter personal communication skills and leadership quality.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.