INADES Formation Tanzania Job Vacancy : Managing Director
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: INADES Formation Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
INADES Formation Tanzania (IFTz) is a legally independent, autonomous, not for profit, Non-governmental organization (NGO) that works at the service of rural communities. It is one of the institutions providing actor-training support for socio-economic empowerment of smallholder farmers and rural communities aimed at building their capacities to bring about their socio-economic advancement and transform the societies in which they live.
IFTz wishes to invite applications from pro-active, hard-working and committed individuals to fill the post o Managing Director.
• Masters degree in the social sciences, economics, agriculture and rural development.
• Minimum of 5-years work experience in management of NGOs or similar position.
• Broad experience of rural development and its challenges in Tanzania, and commitment to addressing poverty and marginalization of rural communities and smallholder farmers.
• Experience in project planning and management, proposal write-up, implementation, monitoring and reporting of Donor-funded projects.
• Experience in nurturing good working relationships with donors and partners.
• Analytical, dynamic, team-builder, solution seeker, well organized, flexible and gender-focused.
• A team player with good communication skills, coordination, facilitation, planning and training skills.
• Pro-active and ability to work under pressure, stressful conditions and strict deadlines.
• Fluent in English and Swahili, with knowledge of French an added advantage.
• Good practical skills in computer programs: Word, Excel etc.
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable remuneration commensurate with experience and responsibilities of the post. Age limit: The candidate should be between 30-45 years of age.
Terms and conditions of Service:
The successful candidate will be employed for a 3-years renewable contract, with one-year probation. Othe conditions of service are as promulgated in the IFTz’s Terms of Service.
How to Apply
Application letter with photocopies of relevant certificates, a detailed CV of applicant names and contacts of referees (senior and responsible persons) mailing address, e-mail and telephone numbers. Applications should be sent to the following address: The Board Chairperson, INADES Formation Tanzania, P 0. Box 203 Dodoma, Tel: +255 262354230, E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] Closing Date: 1st March, 2019.